New Moon

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Two-Disc Special Edition)This is going to be another rant.

My favorite thing about this movie are the jokes my little brother made about semi-Cullens and haggis. Seriously.

Jennifer said I should watch for the eye candy. She meant the yellow Porsche.

"Bella! Take your shirt off!" - hey, we were all thinking it. Even me, and I'm straight.

MST3K is just waiting for this one to ripen on the vine.

"Face Punch?" really? "Love Spelled Backwards is Love!?" I don't write this lightly. W. T. F. !?

The Nightmare Before Twilight. We were waiting for the holiday-shaped doors.

Oh, the psychoanalysis. This is a love story of profoundly maladjusted personalities.

John says it's the start of a new film genre called "awkward drama."

I'm not sure if the really bad acting is truly the actors' fault, since they really didn't have much of a script to work with. Seriously, though, when you're just looking around for someone to blame for the mess, it's time to stop blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Austen

The Fountain

UHF