Animals are Beautiful People

Animals Are Beautiful People Although largely less than scientific, this documentary explores the human, human-like and anthropomorphized behaviors of various forms of life in the Namib desert, Africa's largest natural reserve. Check out this picture of The Moon Valley, part of the desert in Western Africa

If the narrator, Paddy O'Byrne, sounds familiar, you might recognize him from The Gods Must Be Crazy, a film from the same creator: Jamie Uys. This DVD has been re-titled as Beautiful People, according to IMDB.com, but is listed everywhere under the original title.

And now to my opinion: I loved it. I laughed, I cared about the animals, and I wished it had been a little longer. Although many of the scenes were enhanced with animation, edited, or altered to make the documentary more interesting, all of them were fascinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Austen

The Fountain

Salt