The Other Guys

The Other Guys (The Unrated Other Edition)The critics may disagree, but I found this film just slightly more than a little frustrating. Mark Wahlberg's character was obviously trying to pull away from being Farrell's straight man, but I didn't quite understand the senseless anger thing. Were they mocking cop dramas? Are guys in cop dramas senselessly angry all the time? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Eva Mendez was hilarious, though. All three of them set up some really great gags.

The movie made me laugh, but I really don't think I'd give it four stars.

Comments

  1. There were only three things I liked about this movie: Eva Mendez, Sam Jackson and Dwayne Johnson's top cop act and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Otherwise, blegh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bed, Bath and Beyond was a distraction for me. I kept peering into the background and saying, "we sell that!" But you're right; Eva Mendez was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Austen

The Fountain

UHF