X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Single-Disc Edition)Everyone just adored this movie when it came out, and now that I finally get around to it, it disappointed me.

As a continuation of the franchise, this film was perfectly adequate. I could not fault it in any specific particular. The script was even pretty good. The effects worked quite well. I found the historicity amusing, and I ADORE Gambit. Always have. He fascinates me.

I think the real problem I had with this movie was the plot, and the way it moved. It held no real depth or meaning. No ideas really bound the thing together. Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) basically bounces from one part of his life to the next, and when he arrives back the beginning, audience in tow, we can only remember the great fun that's in store for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fountain

Lost in Austen

The Other Guys